- chicken fillet, no skin. Cut into strips
- broccoli florets
- carrots, sliced into rounds
- mushrooms, sliced
- green and red capsicums, cut into strips
- brown onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- zucchini, sliced into rounds.
- spinach leaves
- coconut oil (about a tablespoons)
- curry powder
- cracked pepper, optional
- chilli flakes, optional
- melt coconut oil, cook chicken strips until cooked thru.
- add vegetables, except spinach leaves.
- leave to cook until vegetables almost cooked through.
- sprinkle curry powder, cracked pepper And chilli flakes, toss.
- add spinach leaves and mix around.
- if it looks a little dry add a splash of boiled water.
- Eat and enjoy.
** Quantities are to your own personal preference.
Note from Terrific Fitness – Recipe is suitable for people with Coeliac Disease and Gluten Intolerance!